EUM performs full range of engineering works at 0,4-750 kV facilities with due consideration of geological and climatic conditions of site:
- switchgear transformer substation construction and update engineering
- 0,4-750 kV air and cable power transmission line engineering
- calculation and update engineering of relay protection and emergency automation, using process automatic control systems
- engineering of electric operational conditions control systems, preparation of single-line diagrams and wiring arrangement diagrams
- engineering of internal electric networks at industrial facilities, including electric lighting networks
- preparation and check-up of estimate documents for all types of engineering, construction, electric installation and commissioning works
- development of design documents for update and reconstruction projects of boiler and power generating facilities.
EUM Technical Department performs engineering and construction works, applying up-to-date methods and technologies. Structural elements are imitated and optimized with novel technologies and modern building materials.
Cooperation with world leaders of boiler equipment enables solution of complicated technical problems, ensuring high capacity and reliability of equipment.
EUM specialists support projects in their appraisal and evaluation of cost efficiency.